THE RED GAMBIT SERIES

Author Colin Gee

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Could there be some graphics of the Jaguar and Panther Felix tanks?

[email protected]
Site Owner
I will make a full post, incl graphics, in due course.
--

December 30, 2016 at 3:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Keith Lange

Keith Lange at July 13, 2015 at 4:08 AM

[email protected] at June 7, 2015 at 4:44 AM

the jagdtiger did sometimes have an mg42 hull mounted from what I understand. Im thinking .30cal and MAC are most likely, based on availability.

How about the Felixes having the MAC, while the French Jaguars having the .30? It was a idea that recently occured to me.

Another idea that occured to me. Since the Felixes have a .50 cal Browining on the roof, maybe they could have the .30 cals, and keep the 7.5mm MAC for the ARL 44s or what? Or have you already decided in that regard?

March 25, 2017 at 10:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner
I hadn't, but that would seem reasonable.
--

March 26, 2017 at 6:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Keith Lange

[email protected] at March 26, 2017 at 6:03 AM

I hadn't, but that would seem reasonable.

Especially since you stated that they may be given to the SOuth Americans. Could the Jaguars also have the .30 cals or would they have German MGs? BTW, just out of curiosity, if you don't mind, what other vehicles do you think would have the 7.5 mm MAC?

March 27, 2017 at 5:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner
At the moment, my brain is mush, keith, so give me some time and ask me again when I'm back to normal. give me a gentle nod in the Fb group to remind me, say in a couple of weeks please.
--

March 30, 2017 at 3:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

go back to the top